Every year we take a family vacation to Disney! At least we “TRY” to go each year and in the past we have been very fortunate that we were able to set aside the available funds to go on such a magical vacation. We have stayed at the Disney’s Contemporary Resort 3 times. You definitely get what you pay for at this resort! Here are the TOP reasons I feel that everyone should stay at the Contemporary!
- Transportation: You have the stinkin’ amazing monorail that goes THROUGH your hotel! It is super easy and quick to get to the parks. We literally just walk to the Magic Kingdom in 5-10 minutes! When traveling with kids you can get to and through the parks easily AND you are close enough to go back to your room to freshen up! We have even done afternoon naps when we have had to!
- THE VIEW: Oh my gosh! So the first year we went to Disney our daughter was 18 months old and if we weren’t back to our room by a certain time we had a Miss Cranky No Fun pants on our hand so I didn’t get to go to the firework show. The following year we stayed at the GORGEOUS Contemporary Resort and I had the VIEW of the castle off the balcony of our room. We were able to lay in bed and see EVERY firework show. It is breathtaking, magical, & amazing! Check out the view from our ROOM!!!
- The Atmosphere: It is modern, clean, and even when we go during the busiest time of year it is so huge that it NEVER feels crowded! It is amazingly spacious with tons of outlets for all our crazy blogger electronics!
- The Concierege Level: Okay I will be honest, there is no way we would have been able to afford the concierge level during our trip to Disney, but when we arrived during our last trip we were upgraded to the concierge level. We don’t drink so we weren’t really sure if we would benefit from staying at this level. I have two words for you- SUGAR COOKIES! When you get off on the Concierge level you are truly treated like a Queen/King/Princess! They have an unlimited buffet that has fresh breakfast, food, snacks, wine, and sugar cookies galore. My husband and I don’t drink we don’t do drugs…but I am pretty sure there was something “magical” in these cookies. We still talk about the Disney Sugar cookies. They are the BEST cookies EVER. You can grab bottled water, soda, snacks, and anything you want or need…even to take with you to the park and it is all FREE! There is someone working the snacks and food all day so everything is fresh and always filled! Oh, did I tell you about the Sugar Cookies?!
- LOCATION: I already told you about how close it is to the Magic Kingdom. When people think of Disney World they imagine the magical sparkling Cinderella’s Castle! Why not sleep next to it!?!