Instead of regular sliders this Holiday Season, try making our Holiday Brunch Sliders that makes a perfect appetizer for the Holidays. We love how cheesy they taste and how much everyone loves them. We also like to decorate our sliders with some Holiday themed Toothpicks! This Holiday Brunch Sliders Recipe is sponsored by our friends at Crystal Farms®.
We love Crystal Farms Cheese! They have so many varieties of cheeses and you can find them in the refrigerated dairy section at your super market. I love how they are all gluten-free and definitely a favorite if you are cheese lover! If you didn’t know that Crystal Farms has small town quality on all of their products!
With Holidays so close our family eats does a Holiday brunch a lot. The reason for this is we usually have to go to two different houses so eating two dinners doesn’t make sense. These easy sliders are perfect for the holidays!
Holiday Brunch Sliders Recipe
Cooked sausage patties or sliders
Crystal Farms® Cheddar Jack Shredded
Crushed Red, Salt, and Pepper to Taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cooked Bacon (OPTIONAL)
1. Cook the bacon and set it aside. It might get cool, but it isn’t a big deal.
2. Bake sausage. It makes for easy and clean cooking. I have made Whole30 Turkey Sausage in the past but today we are using pork sausage for this recipe.
3. With about 5 minutes left on the sausage, cook the eggs with extra virgin olive oil, and I add salt and pepper to it to give it more flavor. Cook it on low to medium heat. After you flip and turn the eggs for the first time, throw in tons of Crystal Farms Cheddar Jack cheese, getting it to mostly melt on the egg.
4. Once sausage is cooked remove it from the oven and turn the temp to 300 and put the buns in there for about 2 minutes to crisp up.
5. Add the sausage on the bun, with cheesy scrambled egg, and top with bacon.
6. Add a Holiday Theme toothpick to make it more festive!
Crystal Farms Giveaway
We have some free Crystal Farms to give away to some lucky readers! We want to know which cheese Crystal Farms has that you didn’t know they carry! You can find this by visiting their website.
For a chance to enter please fill out the form below: