This Italian Breaded Steak Recipe has been with my family for years! My parents are both from Italy and this is a GREAT meat to put with any meal! It goes great with some Italian Red Sauce and even some fresh greens! Added it in an Italian Steak Sandwich with this homemade Italian Bread Recipe and enjoy the yumminess you won’t want to miss out! The crispy breading is yummy! The steak is just the right layer of thinness that you will want! These NEVER last long in our house! At our house we call them by their Sicilian name Carne Ammuddicata! This means “breaded meat”!
- 3 cups Need Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 cloves minced Fresh Garlic
- 3/4 cupGrated Parmesian Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to tasty
- 2 tbs chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 1/2 lbs Thinly Sliced Bottom Eye Round meat
- First you mix bread crumbs, parmesian, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Then you beat 2 eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip the meat in the eggs and then the breadcrumb mix.
- Then fry on medium heat with some extra virgin olive oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan). Turn over once one side is brown.
Go ahead and share you photos with me! Check out the picture Charles tweeted out below:
— Charles Mims (@csmims) March 11, 2014