Pinch ME! Disney just sprinkled a little magic in my inbox this week and I am allowed to share with you all of the my magical press trip! As many of you know I LOVE movies and I love great television shows. I also love meeting stars whenever given the opportunity. Who doesn’t!?!
This week I got an e-mail that started with “We are looking to invite 25 of our top bloggers to Los Angeles…”! I found out I get to attend a press junket, screenings, interviews, and lots more for Disney and for ABC Family!
This is what I did after I got the e-mail:
Then I had to read through it…yes I found out that during the #ABCFamilyEvent part of the trip I get to meet Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth! It is going to be like a 90210 Reunion!
Here is what I get to do:
- –I get to attend the Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy press junket where I will get to interview cast and filmmakers! I can’t WAIT to find out who is on that list! I definitely have MANY favorites! Check out the entire cast.
Yep I get to interview more famous talent! Then I did something like this:
- –An Advanced Screening of “The Hundred-Foot Journey” where I get to interview actor, Manish Dayal and partake in a cooking lesson inspired by the film! I am hoping for the scalloped potatoes! This movie has 3 producers where two of them consist of Oprah and Spielberg!
It all started to settle…and then I relaxed a bit…
- –An Advanced Screening of “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”.
- –Preview footage from Big Hero 6 including Q&A with the filmmakers.
My trip will then include an ABC Family portion!
- –Go on set of ABC’s NEW show, “Mystery Girls” to observe production and meet starts Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth.
- –I am doing something with their new show “Young & Hungry” starring Emily Osment…I just don’t know what yet. I was told “many surprises”!
Be sure to FOLLOW me on twitter along with 24 other AMAZING bloggers!!! #GuardiansOfTheGalaxyEvent #ABCFamilyEvent #100FootJourneyEvent
Disclaimer: I was invited to attend this Disney/ABC invite only event. All business expenses are paid for and ALL opinions are my own.