Are you looking for a REALLY yummy chicken noodle soup that you can make in your crockpot. This is the perfect comfort food and my favorite to make! All you need to do is put all the yummy ingredients in the crockpot and let it cook all day. Your house will smell amazing by the time it is cooked. Once it is cooked you can choose to cook the noodles in the same pot if you want a creamy chicken noodle OR you can cook the noodles separate (this is what I prefer).
- 3 Chicken Breast or 6-8 Chicken Tenders (for a quicker cook)
- 3 Cans of Chicken Broth
- 3 Cans of 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken
- 3 Carrots Sliced
- 2 Celery Stalks Sliced
- Egg Noodles
- Parsley, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper.
- Add the chicken breast and rest of the ingredients (NOT counting the egg noodles) in the Crock Pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Take chicken out if shred it (I prefer to not shred very much and set the breast aside for a separate meal with potatoes. Cook the Egg Noodles in a serrate pot over the stove. Once the noodles are cooked add some of the soup from the crockpot to it and serve!
(Thanks, Melissa’s Bargains)